The AKIOS UTOPIA SX420 and UTOPIA SX8 Rod & Reel Combo Deal - SAVE! SAVE! SAVE!
The Akios UTOPIA SX8 is a superb all-rounder combining plentiful power, fast recovery, lightness and bite detection.
An absolute dream to fish with, the UTOPIA is superbly balanced allowing for greater hand speed during the cast and exceptional feel on the retrieve.
High build quality is assured due to the high modulus 40T carbon blank fitted out with genuine Fuji reel seat and Fuji KWAG guides throughout.
The phosphorescent glow-in-the-dark tip is a godsend during night sessions. The tip slowly emits light energy absorbed from a headlight ensuring sight of tip action whether or not direct light is present.
With its contemporary graphite grey livery complemented by minimalist decals, carbon weave trim, and onyx black whippings and metal reinforcement joint bands, the UTOPIA oozes class.
High Modulus 40T Carbon Rod Blank with AKIOS Power Band System (PBS)
Spliced-in Carbon Tip for Superior Bite Registration
Fuji Anit-Tangle KWAG Guides
Quality Fuji DPS Screw Lock Reel Seat
Phosphorescent Glow-In-The-Dark Tip
Ergonomic EVA Shaped Casting Rear Grip
Metal Band Reinforced Joints for Added Strength
Sure Grip System (SGS) to Aid Rod Dismantling
Supplied with Akios Padded Rod Bag
Tough yet astonishingly lightweight at just 580g, the Akios UTOPIA CX8 is a new breed of high performance long distance casting reels from Akios capable of landing specimen sized fish.
Engineered for maximum casting potential, the UTOPIA CX8's slow oscillation delivers truly exceptional line lay across the full length of the angled lip long cast spool resulting in significantly reduced line friction and tangibly greater casting distances. The lightweight design not only offers a more balanced feel on the rod, more importantly it allows for improved hand speed during the cast, improving acceleration through the swing and adding yards to the cast.
Line recovery is swift with 100cm of line retrieved in a single turn of the handle, taking strain out of hauling in end gear after a long cast and bringing fish to shore quickly.
A total of 6 shielded stainless steel bearings and a worm drive gearing mechanism ensure a super smooth operation on the retrieve, whilst the impressively powerful, quick set drag is on stand-by to provide absolute control of hard running fish as and when required.
- Tough Lightweight Carbon Composite Body and Rotor
- Slow Oscillation for Exceptional Line Lay
- 6+1 Stainless Steel Shielded Bearings
- Corrosion Resistant Instant Anti-Reverse Bearing
- Two Anodised Aluminium Spools Included – 1 x Deep Spool, 1 x Shallow Spool
- Ergonomic Torpedo Power Handle
- Interchangeable Handle for Right or Left Hand Wind
- Long Cast Angled Spool Lip for Reduce Friction During Cast
- Quick Set Powerful Drag System for Total Control of Hard Running Fish
- High Strength Stainless Steel Main Shaft
- Large Hollow Bail Arm
- Titanium Coated Line Roller
- Fast 4.6:1 Gear Ratio
- 100cm Line Recovery Per Handle Turn
- Tough Worm-Drive Gearing
- Anti Line Drop System
- Handle Lock
- Supplied with Drawstring Cloth Storage Bag
- Deep Spool: 400yds/0.35mm/15lb mono
- Shallow Spool: 210yds/0.32mm/12lb mono
- Gear Ratio: 4.6:1
- Bearings: 6+1
- Line Recovery: 100cm
- Maximum Drag: 35lb
- Weight: 580g