AKIOS SPYRO RS
The AKIOS SPYRO RS is a truly exceptional high spec lure and bait fixed spool reel. Built upon a super-tough and ultra-rigid frame, CNC machined from solid aluminium billet, the SPYRO is built to last!
When targeting hard fighting fish, a quality drag system can be the difference between landing or losing, particularly with reels of this size. Featuring a smooth and impressively powerful micrometric carbon drag system the SPYRO makes lightwork of taming hard hitting bass, deep diving pollack and surging pike runs.
Equipped with a sturdy RBS (Rotor Balance System) powered by a stainless steel main shaft and brass pinion to provide a powerful retrieve and outstanding fighting ability.
Precision engineering and no less than 8+1 bearings ensure silky smooth mechanics.
Saltwater tested and with upgraded waterproof sealed bearing ensures extra internal protection against corrosion.
Fitted with a CNC machined aluminium quick screw and fold handle mechanism with ergonomic EVA soft grip.
Rigorously tested over a 12 month period throughout the UK and Canary Islands, the SPYRO has accounted for hard fighting specimens including bonito, barracuda, bluefish, bass and pollack.
Available in 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 sizes, there’s a choice for LRF, shore and boat lure, and baiting fishing anglers.
Supplied with both a deep and shallow long cast aluminium spool.
- Super-tough & Ultra-rigid CNC Machined Aluminium Body
- 8+1 Stainless Steel Shielded Waterproof Bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse System
- Aluminium Longcast Shallow Spool
- Additional Aluminium Deep Spool
- Longcast Angled Spool Lip for Reduce Friction During Cast
- CNC Machined Aluminium Quick Screw and Fold Handle Mechanism
- Ergonomic EVA Soft Grip
- Smooth & Powerful Micrometric Carbon Drag System for Total Control of Hard Running Fish
- High Strength Stainless Steel Main Shaft
- Large Hollow Bail Arm
- Ceramic Line Roller
- Sturdy RBS (Rotor Balanced System)
- Round Spring Loaded Line Clips
- Fast 4.9:1 Gear Ratio (5.2:1 on 3000 size)
- Up to 55cm Line Recovery Per Handle Turn
- Gear Ratio: 4.9:1 (5.2:1 on 3000 size)
- Bearings: 8+1 shielded waterproof
- Line Recovery: up to 55cm
- Maximum Drag: 36lb/16kg
- Capacity & Weight:
- 3000 size
- Deep Spool: 290m/0.25mm
- Shallow Spool: 180m/0.20mm
- 4000 size
- Deep Spool: 170m/0.40mm
- Shallow Spool: 180m/0.25mm
- 5000 size
- Deep Spool: 210m/0.40mm
- Shallow Spool: 140m/0.30mm
- 6000 size
- Deep Spool: 235m/0.40mm
- Shallow Spool: 170m/0.30mm