AKIOS SPYRO GT
Sporting a tough yet lightweight carbon composite body and rotor, the SPYRO GT sure does pack a punch for its price! Featuring 5+1 stainless steel bearings for a smooth operation, and powerful stainless steel main shaft and brass pinion, and a micrometric drag system to control the surges of fast running fish.
The sturdy RBS (Rotor Balance System) pairs with a hollow bail arm for excellent line control during the retrieve.
Rigorously tested over a 12 month period throughout the UK and Canary Islands, the SPYRO has accounted for hard fighting specimens including bonito, barracuda, bluefish, bass and pollack.
Available in 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 sizes, there’s a choice for LRF, shore and boat lure, and baiting fishing anglers.
Supplied with both a longcast aluminium shallow spool and deep graphite spool for when greater line capacity is required.
- Lightweight Carbon Composite Body
- 5+1 Stainless Steel Bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse System
- Aluminium Longcast Shallow Spool
- Additional Graphite Deep Spool
- Longcast Angled Spool Lip for Reduce Friction During Cast
- CNC Machined Aluminium Folding Handle
- Ergonomic EVA Soft Grip
- Micrometric Drag System
- High Strength Stainless Steel Main Shaft
- Large Hollow Bail Arm
- Chromed Steel Line Roller
- Sturdy RBS (Rotor Balanced System)
- Round Spring Loaded Line Clips
- Fast 4.9:1 Gear Ratio (5.2:1 on 3000 size)
- Up to 55cm Line Recovery Per Handle Turn
- Gear Ratio: 4.9:1 (5.2:1 on 3000 size)
- Bearings: 5+1
- Line Recovery: up to 55cm
- Maximum Drag: 27lb/12kg
- Capacity & Weight:
- 3000 size
- Deep Spool: 290m/0.25mm
- Shallow Spool: 180m/0.20mm
- 4000 size
- Deep Spool: 170m/0.40mm
- Shallow Spool: 180m/0.25mm
- 5000 size
- Deep Spool: 210m/0.40mm
- Shallow Spool: 140m/0.30mm
- 6000 size
- Deep Spool: 235m/0.40mm
- Shallow Spool: 170m/0.30mm