The AKIOS UTOPIA SX420 and UTOPIA SX8 Rod & Reel Combo Deal - SAVE! SAVE! SAVE!
The Akios UTOPIA SX420 is a superb all-rounder combining plentiful power, fast recovery, lightness and bite detection.
An absolute dream to fish with, the UTOPIA is superbly balanced allowing for greater hand speed during the cast and exceptional feel on the retrieve.
High build quality is assured due to the high modulus 40T carbon blank fitted out with genuine Fuji reel seat and Fuji KWAG guides throughout.
The phosphorescent glow-in-the-dark tip is a godsend during night sessions. The tip slowly emits light energy absorbed from a headlight ensuring sight of tip action whether or not direct light is present.
With its contemporary graphite grey livery complemented by minimalist decals, carbon weave trim, and onyx black whippings and metal reinforcement joint bands, the UTOPIA oozes class.
High Modulus 40T Carbon Rod Blank with AKIOS Power Band System (PBS)
Spliced-in Carbon Tip for Superior Bite Registration
Fuji Anit-Tangle KWAG Guides
Quality Fuji DPS Screw Lock Reel Seat
Phosphorescent Glow-In-The-Dark Tip
Ergonomic EVA Shaped Casting Rear Grip
Metal Band Reinforced Joints for Added Strength
Sure Grip System (SGS) to Aid Rod Dismantling
Supplied with Akios Padded Rod Bag
The Akios UTOPIA SX8 is a new breed of high performance long distance casting reels from Akios capable of landing specimen sized fish. Boasting a tough yet ultra-lightweight full carbon body weighing in at a truly incredible 530g; the UTOPIA SX8 is the lightest reel of its kind ever produced by Akios! Equipped with a powerful 39lb quick set carbon drag system, the Utopia SX8 packs a punch too!
Engineered for maximum casting potential, the UTOPIA SX8's slow oscillation delivers truly exceptional line lay across the full length of the angled lip long cast spool resulting in significantly reduced line friction and tangibly greater casting distances. The lightweight design not only offers a more balanced feel on the rod, more importantly it allows for increased hand speed during the cast, improving acceleration through the swing and adding yards to the cast.
Line recovery is swift with 100cm of line retrieved in a single turn of the handle, taking strain out of hauling in end gear after a long cast and bringing fish to shore quickly. No less than 8x shielded stainless steel bearings and a worm drive gearing mechanism ensure an ultra-smooth operation on the retrieve.
Supplied with both a deep and shallow aluminium spool and a shallow Teflon spool, together with both a torpedo power grip handle and wooden barrel handle, the UTOPIA SX offers the serious angler a high performance, ultra lightweight reel at exceptional value.
- Tough Ultra-Lightweight Full Carbon Body and Rotor
- Slow Oscillation for Exceptional Line Lay
- 8+1 Stainless Steel Shielded Bearings
- Corrosion Resistant Instant Anti-Reverse Bearing
- Three Spools Included – 1 x Deep Aluminium Spool, 1 x Shallow Aluminium Spool, 1 x Shallow Teflon Spool
- Two Handles Included - 1 x Ergonomic Torpedo Power Handle, 1 x Wooden Barrel Handle
- Interchangeable Handle for Right or Left Hand Wind
- Long Cast Angled Spool Lip for Reduce Friction During Cast
- Quick Set Powerful Drag System for Total Control of Hard Running Fish
- High Strength Stainless Steel Main Shaft
- Large Hollow Bail Arm
- Titanium Coated Line Roller
- Fast 4.6:1 Gear Ratio
- 100cm Line Recovery Per Handle Turn
- Tough Worm-Drive Gearing
- Anti Line Drop System
- Handle Lock
- Supplied with Drawstring Cloth Storage Bag
- Deep Spool: 400yds/0.35mm/15lb mono
- Shallow Spools: 210yds/0.32mm/12lb mono
- Gear Ratio: 4.6:1
- Bearings: 8+1
- Line Recovery: 100cm
- Maximum Drag: 39lb
- Weight: 530g