The Akios AIRTORQUE 435 Continental Rod
The Akios AIRSPEED has arguably been the most coveted 3 piece rod to hit the market over recent years, gaining high acclaim both from top match anglers as well as recreational anglers.
The new Akios AIRTORQUE is set to be an even bigger hit, offering even greater power and greater casting potential.
The AIRTORQUE, with its higher modulus HMX 43T carbon construction, offers 20% more power through the butt, middle and lower tip section, giving extra power during casting and quicker line pick up giving faster hook penetration.
Retaining the remarkable spliced in carbon tip that the AIRSPEED was so admired for, despite the step up in power the AIRTORQUE will detect even the shyest of bites.
Its striking looks will turn the heads of envious anglers right along the beach, but more importantly, the phenomenal casting performance will enable you to send baits out further and cover a wider expanse of ground than ever before.
- High Modulus HMX 43T Carbon Rod Blank with Neoteric Reinforced Graphite (NRG) Technology for Phenomenal Casting Performance
- 20% more power through the butt, middle and lower tip section compared to the Akios AIRSPEED
- Spliced Carbon Tip for Superior Bite Detection
- Fuji Tangle Free Alconite KWAG Guides
- Fuji DPS Screw Lock Reel Seat
- Ergonomic EVA Shaped Casting Rear Grip
- Stainless Steel Metal Band Reinforced Spigots for Added Strength
- N-Gage Joint System for Perfect Guide Alignment
- Sure Grip System (SGS) to Aid Rod Dismantling
- 3x Removeable Butt Balance Weights
- Supplied with a Heavy Duty Padded Cloth Akios AirTorque Surf Rod Bag
- Rod Length: 4.35m / 14.5ft
- Butt Diameter: 22.5mm
- Weight: 645g (with counter balance weights); 533g (without counter balance weights)
- Casting Weight: 100-220g (Optimum Casting Weight 170g)