The Akios AIRSPEED SURF 435 MKII BLACK EDITION Continental Rod
Released back in 2017, the original Akios Airspeed was a massive hit with both recreational and match anglers due to its excellent casting performance and exceptional tip. Akios have now improved upon this modern classic with the introduction of the new Akios AIRSPEED 435 MKII BLACK EDITION.
Sporting an all black livery with silver and gold trim complemented with subtle decals, the BLACK EDITION looks truly sublime!
Constructed from a new grade of nano-carbon material for improved strength, and featuring a spyrowrap butt section for even greater power, the AIRSPEED BLACK EDITION is better than ever before. It offers impressive casting performance with a simple overhead thump whilst the hybrid tip provides the sensitivity to detect the shyest of bites.
The Akios AIRSPEED MKII BLACK EDITION's striking looks will turn the heads of envious anglers right along the beach, but more importantly, the outstanding casting performance will enable baits to be sent out further and cover a wider expanse of ground than ever before.
This rod is a serious piece of kit for serious anglers and is set to become a firm favourite amongst the top match anglers yet again.
- Nano-Carbon Blank Construction for Exceptional Strength and Casting Performance
- Spyrowrap Reinforced Hybrid Power
- Hybrid Tip for Superiror Bite Registration
- Fuji Anti-Tangle Alconite KWAG Guides
- Fuji DPS Screw Lock Reel Seat
- Ergonomic EVA Shaped Casting Rear Grip
- Metal Band Reinforced Spigots for Additional Joint Strength
- Sure-Grip System (SGS) to Aid Rod Dismantling
- 3x Removeable Counterbalance Butt Weights
- Supplied with a Padded Cloth Rod Bag
- Rod Length: 4.35m / 14.5ft
- Butt Diameter: 22.5mm
- Casting Weight: 112-220g