The Akios AIRSPEED SURF 435 Continental Rod
Akios have done it again, having produced yet another extreme distance casting piece of kit, this time in a continental surf rod.
Designed and developed in close collaboration with two times world champion sea angler, Alan Price, the Akios AirSpeed Surf continental rod is a serious piece of kit for serious anglers.
The high modulus carbon rod blank with Neoteric Reinforced Graphite (NRG) technology generates an enormous amount of casting power, while the spliced in carbon tip provides the sensitivity to detect the shyest of bites.
Its striking looks will turn the heads of envious anglers right along the beach, but more importantly, the phenomenal casting performance will enable you to send baits out further and cover a wider expanse of ground than ever before.
This rod is a serious piece of kit for serious anglers and is set to become a firm favourite amongst the top match anglers.
- High Modulus 40T Carbon Rod Blank with Neoteric Reinforced Graphite (NRG) Technology for Phenomenal Casting Performance
- Spliced Carbon Tip for Superior Bite Detection
- Fuji Tangle Free Alconite KWAG Guides
- Fuji DPS Screw Lock Reel Seat
- Ergonomic EVA Shaped Casting Rear Grip
- Stainless Steel Metal Band Reinforced Spigots for Added Strength
- P2P System for Perfect Guide Alignment
- Sure Grip System (SGS) to Aid Rod Dismantling
- 3x Removeable Butt Balance Weights
- Supplied with a Heavy Duty Padded Cloth Akios AirSpeed Surf Rod Bag
- Rod Length: 4.35m / 14.5ft
- Butt Diameter: 22.5mm
- Weight: 540g (with balance weights); 428g (without counter balance weights)
- Casting Weight: 100-220g (Optimum Casting Weight 170g)