The Akios SCORA 100 combines a tournament length spool and exceptional line lay to offer extreme casting potential.
Akios have done it again, having produced yet another reel with extreme casting capability and formidable build quality, this time in a long cast fixed spool reel.
The long cone shallow spool allows the line to peel off effortlessly and when retrieved the worm-gear drive with slow oscillation lays the line back on the spool perfectly to ensure a smoother and longer cast.
The Akios Scora 100's handle grip is extremely comfortable in the hand and allows for maximum power transfer through the handle, while the M-Stroke Power Gear system provides the winching power to deal with hard fighting fish.
This is the Akios SCORA 100 with a spool that's 10mm longer than the SCORA 80, providing even greater line capacity and even longer casting potential.
- High Strength Composite Body & Rotor
- 8+1 Stainless Steel Shielded Bearings
- Corrosion Resistant Instant Anti-Reverse Bearing
- Two Aluminium Spools Included – 1 x Deep Spool, 1 x Shallow Spool
- Two Handles Included - 1 x Ergonomic Rubber Grip Power Handle, 1 x EVA Quick-Release Handle
- Long Cast Angled Spool Lip
- Carbon Multi Disc Drag for Optimal Drag Performance
- Dual Strength Stainless Steel Main Shaft
- Large Hollow Bail Arm
- 4.5:1 Gear Ratio
- Worm-Drive for Perfect Line Lay
- Titanium Coated Line Roller
- Anti Line Drop System
- Handle Lock
- Deep Spool: 290yds/20lb mono
- Shallow Spool: 350yds/16lb mono
- Gear Ratio: 4.6:1
- Bearings: 8+1
- Line Recovery: 37”
- Maximum Drag: 22lb
- Weight: 620g