Fishing big baits, for big fish, over big distances? Then the Akios VITTESSE 757 LSi is the reel for you.
The big brother of the SHUTTLE, the VITTESSE offers the same long distance casting capabilities with the added benefit of greater line capacity, increased winching power and a faster retrieve speed.
The Akios VITTESSE 757 LSi is built like a tank, and so not only is it the ideal reel for deep water rock marks, it’s also a firm favourite of uptide and general boat anglers due to its high levels of torque enabling big fish to be hauled up from the depths.
This is the Akios VITTESSE 757 LSi synchronised levelwind model, and so if you're looking for an automatic line lay multiplier then this is the one to go for.
- One Piece Low Profile Solid Aluminium Cage
- Centrifugal and Magnetic Brake System for Ultimate Casting Control
- Longer Knobby for In-Cast Mag Control
- Large Spindle to Prevent Spool Distortion
- Anodised Aluminium Power Handle with EVA Soft Grip
- Anodised Aluminium Star Drag Wheel
- Large Body Screws for Easier Access
- NEW & IMPROVED Corrosion Resistant Instant Anti Reverse Bearing
- 2 x ABEC 5 Stainless Steel Bearings
- Free Floating Spool for Increased Casting Distances
- Anti-Corrosion Chromed Brass Side Plates
- Carbon Multi Disc Drag for Optimal Drag Performance
- Tough Precision Machined Brass Gears
- High Torque Winding Power
- Dual Anti-Reverse Feature
- Line Out Alarm (Ratchet)
- Synchronised Levelwind for Automatic Line Lay
- Capacity: 320yds/20lb
- Gear Ratio: 5.8:1
- Bearings: 2+1
- Line Recovery: 40.5”
- Maximum Drag: 20lb
- Weight: 530g