This is the best selling Akios TOURNO 656 MM3 model that can be used on the beach or on the casting court.
Used by some of the worlds top tournament casters, Akios TOURNO 656 MM3 reels are capable of truly ridiculous distances.
Based on the SHUTTLE, the TOURNO has been fine-tuned by Akios to achieve incredible distances. The Akios TOURNO 656 MM3 features a Mono Mag (MM) braking system that can be controlled mid-cast via an extra-long knobby. When wound fully off, the spool is void of any magnetic force whatsoever allowing for maximum spool speed and the ultimate cast.
Supplied with stainless steel ABEC 7 bearings as standard, the Akios TOURNO 656 MM3 also comes with a spare pair of tournament grade ceramic bearings that allow for insanely fast spool speeds!
Overall weight has been reduced through the use of anodised aluminium side plates enabling a faster casting motion, and gear ratio has been upgraded to 6.3:1 to allow the fast retrieval of all that extra line!
- NEW Akios Mono Mag System and Extra Long Knobby for Mid-Cast Adjustment
- NEW & IMPROVED Corrosion Resistant Instant Anti Reverse Bearing
- One Piece Low Profile Solid Aluminium Cage
- 2 x ABEC 7 Stainless Steel Bearings
- 2 x Spare Akios Ceramic Bearings
- Free Floating Spool for Increased Casting Distances
- Lightweight Aluminium Anodised Side Plates
- Carbon Multi Disc Drag for Optimal Drag Performance
- Tough Precision Machined Brass Gears
- Anodised Aluminium Double Sports Handle
- Anodised Aluminium Mini Star Drag Wheel
- Larger Spindle to Prevent Spool Distortion
- Larger Body Screws for Easier Access
- Parallel Spool for Improved Spool Balancing
- Super Fast 6.3:1 Gear Ratio
Supplied with the following FREE accessory worth £7.99
- FREE Neoprene Reel Case
- Capacity: 300yds/15lb (270m/0.35mm)
- Gear Ratio: 6.3:1
- Bearings: 2+1
- Line Recovery: 23”
- Maximum Drag: 17.5lb
- Weight: 350g